If you believe your identity has been stolen or a fraudulent unemployment claim has been filed using your information, go to www.dol.ks.gov/fraud to submit a report to the Fraud Investigation team or call
Fraud Hotline at (785) 291-6059
- Contact the Federal Trade Commission at identitytheft.gov. Place a fraud alert on your credit record with one of the three credit bureaus
- Equifax…..1 (866) 349-5191
- Experian…..1 (888) 397-3742
- TransUnion…..1 (800) 680-7289
- Contact your financial providers (banks, credit card companies, etc.) to flag irregular transactions.
- Check your Social Security earnings statements online to make sure your reported wages are correct. You can do this with a free, personal my Social Security account at www.socialsecurity.gov/myaccount.