At White Eagle Credit Union, we offer the card options you need for your busy lifestyle.
Choose from credit or debit cards — or purchase Visa® cards for gifts or traveling.
VISA CREDIT CARDS
Visa® Platinum and Visa® Classic
WECU Visa® Credit Cards offer low APRs and comprehensive fraud protection for added security
*** Visa Platinum card: 9.75% and the Visa Classic card: 12.75% ***
- No annual fees
- No balance transfer fees
- 24/7 account monitoring and protection from unauthorized transactions
Annual Percentage Rates range between 9.75% and12.75% APR, depending on product type and credit worthiness. Cash advance fees are $5.00 or 3.00% of the amount of each cash advance, whichever is greater, 1% of each transaction in U.S. dollars. There are no fees for foreign transactions
To learn more about factors to consider when applying for or using a credit card, visit the website of the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau at http://www.consumerfinance.gov/learnmore.
Visa® Debit Cards
Make purchases quickly and easily with our Instant Visa® Debit Card
Make purchases quickly and easily with our Instant Visa® Debit Card. Plus, you have access to a network of surcharge-free ATMs nationwide. White Eagle Credit Union debit cards are:
- Complimentary, with no annual fee or user fee at any White Eagle or network ATM. *
- Fast, easy and convenient. Use your debit card instead of writing checks. Your purchase will be automatically deducted from your checking account.
- Accepted at ATMs worldwide. Foreign transactions limited to Pin-based transactions only, any other transactions will be denied.
**Please Note: WECU has travel restrictions in place for our Visa Debit Cards. They are only accepted within the United States for purchases. Cards can be used outside the US at ATM machine for cash when PIN# is properly entered. (Note: certain fees will apply). In addition, please make sure to keep your cell phone numbers updated, if by chance our EnFact Fraud Dept needs to verify a purchase they can easily reach you. Also, don’t forget to download your CardValet app – your Visa Debit Card ultimate protection.
* For replacement cards there will be a $7.50 fee.
Travel Plans- **PLEASE NOTE OUR DEBIT CARDS DO NOT WORK OUTSIDE US
Don’t forget to check out these products for your Visa Debit Card.
- Keep your Visa Debit Card safe with the CardValet App.
- And don’t forget to enroll in #uChooseRewards. You will earn points for each purchase you make and earn rewards. uchooserewards.com
Visa® Gift Cards
Need a gift for a birthday, anniversary, graduation or simply to say thanks?
Looking for the perfect gift? Our Visa Gift Cards come in colorful designs to celebrate any special event. These Visa Gift Cards can be used anywhere Visa is accepted worldwide, including in-store, online and by phone. So they’re more functional than a gift certificate and safer than cash.
- Minimum of $10 per load, with a maximum of $1,000 per card
- Initial card purchase requires $4 fee
CUMoney Visa TravelMoney Card
The perfect way to spend while you’re traveling
The perfect way to spend while you’re traveling, our CUMoney Visa® TravelMoney Cards. They come with built-in chip technology. These cards are not only more secure – they are also easy to use and are reloadable for your convenience.
- Minimum of $100 per load, with a maximum of $5,000 per card
- Unlimited reloads with a $3 fee
- Initial card purchase requires $5 fee. (WECU has US only travel restrictions in place for our VISA Debit Cards)
VISA Foreign Exchange/Currency Conversion
If you use your card for transactions in a currency other than U.S. dollars, the transaction will be converted to U.S. dollars, using either (i) a government-mandated rate or (ii) a wholesale market rate in effect the day before the transaction processing date, increased by one percent (1%). If the credit has a different processing date, the exchange rate of the credit can be greater or less than that of the original transaction. The currency rate on the day before the transaction processing date may differ from the rate in effect at the time of the transaction or on the date the transaction is posted to your account. You agree to accept the converted amount in U.S. dollars. This applies to all cards.
Cardholder Customer Service
Visa Gift Card & TravelMoney & Everyday Spend
Everybody needs help sometime. Cardholder Customer Service is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
- Report a lost or stolen card
- Check your balance
- Check recent activity
- Ask general questions about how your card work
Gift Cards: 833.729.2843
TravelMoney & Everyday Spend: 833.729.2853
Come Home to WECU
Join WECU Today!
Come Home to White Eagle CU today! Membership is open to residents of Butler, Harvey and all adjacent counties. Simply visit any White Eagle Credit Union branch with a valid photo ID, proof of address and a $25 deposit to purchase your share, and start enjoying the benefits!