Home Buyers – if you close a first mortgage at White Eagle between May 01, 2019 and Augusta 31, 2019, you will receive a FREE APPRAISAL (up to $450 value). Ask a loan officer for more details today.
Whether you’re a first-time home buyer, purchasing a second home, refinancing or acquiring an investment property – White Eagle can make the application process easier with an experienced team of mortgage lenders dedicated to meeting your needs. White Eagle offers all the features and solutions you need:
- Fast, easy online loan application process
- Loans for purchase or refinance
- Attractive rates and terms
- Automatic payments from your White Eagle account
- No penalty for prepaying your loan
Competitive Interest Rates
White Eagle offers competitive rates on fixed- or variable-rate loans and long-term financing.
- Home Ready Conventional – First Time Borrower – 30 year loan – 3% down for qualified applicants.
- FHA – 3.5% Down
- RD Rural Development Loans
- VA Loans
For more information regarding the Home-Ready loan and any of our other loans, contact us today (316) 440-0090.
5 Tips for Buying A Home
Here are some tips to help you get the process started.
- Set a budget: Visit WhiteEagleCU.com and use our easy mortgage calculator to check what a monthly house payment would be, based on a certain loan amount. This will help you determine a price range.
- Save for a down payment: When you begin thinking about buying a home, start saving for a down payment and closing fees. A down payment will help lower your house payment.
- Credit Score: Conventional mortgage lending requires four lines of credit history with at least one year of payment history per credit-line. A higher credit score equals lower interest rates and smaller down payment.
- Get pre-approved. Pre-approval is easy…fill out our application online. If you are approved, a pre-approval letter is available for you to print and lets your realtor know your are approved and have the process started with your mortgage lender.
- Pre-approval status: Your pre-approval status is available up to four months. After four months you will need to prequalify.
- DO NOT open new lines of credit: Once you have a pre-approval and/or purchase contract, refrain from opening a new line of credit. It could cause your debt-to-income ratios to increase and make your loan ineligible.
Make the Switch
Join WECU Today!
Membership is open to residents of Butler, Harvey and adjacent counties. Simply visit any White Eagle Credit Union branch with a valid photo ID, proof of address and a $25 deposit to purchase your share, and start enjoying the benefits!