WECU Youth Checking Account
Checking Accounts for Teenagers – White Eagle Credit Union Youth Checking
Opening a checking account is an important first step to establishing your finances. A WECU Checking Account gives you the ability to keep your money safe while being able to access it when you need it. You will receive a Visa Debit Card and have access to our WEOnline Services.
YOUTH Checking (Basic Checking)
- Ages 14 and up
- Show State ID
- Parent or Guardian also on the account *until you are 18
- Unlimited check writing
- FREE Instant Issue VISA Debit Card available*
- No-Fee Overdraft Protection from your Share Account
- FREE Mobile Banking
- FREE eStatements with online check image
- FREE WEOnline Tools – WEPay, WEBudget and More!
- FREE Rewards with uChooseRewards
- Special Member Benefits
- $50 minimum to open account
Learn more about checking accounts at White Eagle Credit Union!
Leave a Reply