A better card experience is at your fingertips
Discover the Power with WECU My Cards App.
Ready for an easier way to manage your cards? Our upgraded mobile app puts more control, convenience and safety in your hands. From instant card activation to clearer merchant transaction info to robust fraud protections, now you can do even more from one convenient place. Read about these great features below.
With your new and improved mobile experience, you can:
Feel More Empowered
Control your cards on your terms.
- Turn your cards on/off at your discretion.
- Know where every card is stored online.
- Set spending limits based on location, amount merchant type and transaction type.
- Easily dispute transactions.
Discover more convenience.
Enhanced features enable a smoother user experience.
- Enjoy 24/7 access to your cards via our mobile app.
- Easily add cards to digital wallets.
- Access card credentials without needing your physical card.
- Withdraw cash from ATMs without needing your card.
- Activate cards instantly so there’s no more waiting on new or replacement cards.
- Apply for and receive digital card instantly.
- View, manage and redeem rewards.
Find more clarity
Deeper insights into spending means deeper understanding.
- Gain total transparency into every transaction with clear merchant names.
- Keep track of spending with a glance.
- View merchant name, logo, exact location on map and contact information.
- Contact merchants directly based on transactions. View spend by what, when and where.
Feel more secure.
Use your card confidently with uncompromising fraud protection.
- Report lost or stolen cards in a couple of clicks.
- Immediately turn off a lost or stolen card from your phone.
- Keep in constant communication with your financial institution with two-way fraud alert.
Need to reach us?
Travel Plans- **PLEASE NOTE OUR DEBIT CARDS DO NOT WORK OUTSIDE USA
Try it Today!
Data charges may apply. Check with your mobile phone carrier for details. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc. Apple and the Apple logo are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. Android, Google Play and the Google Play logo are trademarks of Google Inc.