Member Service Representative (MSR) Job Description
The purpose of a Member Service Representative (MSR) is to provide members with exceptional member service. They understand the importance of working in an environment that depends on the accountability of all and that working soundly together is essential to success. Every interaction is based on integrity and respect.
Duties include but not limited to:
- Complete transactions for members in a timely and efficient manner.
- Maintain and balance a cash drawer daily.
- Keep accurate tracking and documentation of all transactions conducted.
- Provide assistance to members over the phone, finishing to completion if possible, or connecting the member with the appropriate department.
- Assist members in opening and closing accounts.
- Identify and recommend areas of opportunity to improve member’s relations with White Eagle Credit Union.
- Perform branch imaging within appropriate timelines.
- Ensure compliance with regulatory requirements.
- Obtain knowledge of the WECU’s services and aid the member; to include troubleshooting issues over the phone or virtually.
- Develop an understanding of WECU’s history, philosophy, organization, bylaw, and operational procedures.
- Assist in other aspects of the job to ensure proper operations.
Submit application to: HR@whiteeaglecu.com