Accidents Can Happen.
A TruStage® Accidental Death and Dismemberment (AD&D) insurance policy from CMFG Life Insurance Company. AD&D pays you or your loved ones a cash benefit after an accident results in a covered injury or loss of life.
To help you protect the people who matter most in your life, White Eagle endorses TruStage® Accidental Death and Dismemberment (AD&D) Insurance from CMFG Life Insurance Company. AD&D pays a cash benefit in the event of a covered injury or death due to an accident.
Benefits can include:
- A hospital benefit – helps pay for hospital stays
- Inflation protection – coverage increases 5% every two years up to 25% total at no cost to you.
- Education assistance – helps pay college expenses for children or spouse.
- Childcare assistance – helps provide childcare coverage.
AD&D Insurance can supplement your life insurance and give you more peace of mind.
- $100,000 in AD&D coverage from CMFG
- Life can cost about $10** a month.
- Acceptance is guaranteed for White Eagle CU members age 18 and over.
- There are no physical examinations or health questions.
TruStage® AD&D Insurance is offered by TruStage® Insurance Agency, LLC and underwritten by CMFG Life Insurance Company. The insurance offered is not a deposit and is not federally insured or guaranteed by your credit union. **AD&D insurance costs between $10-$15 per month for $100K of coverage. AD&D Base Policy Series E10-ADD-2012 and E-10a-014-2012. ADD-1366257.1