Making your money work for you in 2023
Money is a tool that can help you achieve your goals. Knowing how to make your money work for you is important. We have the tools at WECU to help.
- Learn to Budget – Budgeting is the process of creating a plan to spend your money.
- Pay Bills on Time – With WEPay you can permanently cross bills off your to-do list with Online Bill Pay. Set up recurring bill payments from your mobile and/or online WECU account and avoid paying late fees
- Create an Emergency Fund – Creating an emergency fund is another way to make your money work for you because it means you have planned for the unexpected.
- Put away money each pay period into a designated savings account.
- Goal is to have 3 to 6 months worth of income set aside.
- At WECU, we offer several savings options from Savings to IRAs and Term Shared Accounts. Let us help you find the perfect savings option for you.
- Christmas Club Account – If you find yourself playing catch up or a bit stressed during the holidays, make a plan now by opening a Christmas Club Account. Set up automatic deposits into your Christmas Club Account and begin saving today. With a minimum of $5 to open you will be saving and earning in no time.
- Home Equity Loan or Line of Credit. A home equity loan or line of credit from White Eagle lets you harness the power of your most valuable asset — your home — to provide the money you need for home improvements, a new car, college tuition — virtually anything! With great rates and, in many cases, tax-deductible interest*, a home equity loan or line of credit is an option worth considering.
Leave a Reply